Our invoices are made up of the various dental services that taken place during treatment. The invoice is set out using a code for each element and each code has a fee attached that can be found in our price list.
We have outsourced our billing to Fa-Med. Invoices are sent by Fa-Med directly to your insurer, you, as the insured, only then receive an invoice for any uninsured portion of the treatment; your "own contribution". It is therefore important that you always inform us directly of any changes; if the data is no longer correct, Fa-Med cannot send the letter to the appropriate insurer. In that case, you will be liable for the full payment of the invoice which will be sent to you directly. We will inform you in advance of the dental treatment that is needed and how much it will cost. If a procedure will cost more than €150 we will provide you with a written budget and a face to face explanation of the costs.
The payment process of Fa-med is as follows:
- We apply the payment terms of 30 days from when the invoice is issued. The responsibility for these payments remains yours at all times within this period.
- You can transfer the invoice amount to the following bank account number: 62.70.00.800 in the name of Fa-Med Amersfoort. Please also mention the payment reference when making a payment (electronic).
- If we have not received your full payment within 30 days of the invoice date, we will send you a reminder, which also serves as a notice.
- Via this reminder we offer you an additional 10 days in which to pay the invoice amount in full.
- If we do not receive this payment within 10 days of the date of the reminder, you are in default. From this point there will be extra costs. These extra costs amount to 15% of the invoice amount, with a minimum fee of €40.00 including statutory consumer interest.
- This payment serves firstly to reduce the extra costs, but also goes towards covering the interest and finally to also reducing the principle cost.
- All legal and/or extrajudicial costs relating to the recovery of the amounts declared will be on your account.
If you have any questions regarding your invoice, please refer to Fa-med.
If however your question is not listed, please contact Fa-med using the following Fa-med information link.
On weekdays from 8:00 to 18:00 pm.
Telephone general inquiries: 0900 - 0885 (€ 0.15 per minute)
Telephone requests for duplicate invoices: 0900 - 0882 (€ 1.30 each)
There are many companies providing insurance for dental care. Please find all the information you need regarding insurance and the differences in coverage available at www.allesoverhetgebit.nl/polisvergelijker.